Welcome to the My Five Acres 7-Day Meditation Kick Start! You deserve major props for making the time to be here!
If you found this page by chance, sign up for our free 7-Day Meditation Kick Start to learn how to meditate.
Here’s today’s action list:
- Watch the short video below. In it, I talk to you about how to sit comfortably. (Yup, we’re going right back to basics).
- At the end of the video, take the comfortable seat you have just created for yourself. Set a timer and sit for just a couple of minutes. I ALWAYS set a timer for meditation. This prevents my mind from wondering how long I have been meditating – there are already enough distractions without adding another one.
Here’s a recap of what we learned today:
- Sit however you want, or even lie down.
- Be comfortable so you can relax.
- Have your hips as high as your knees if you’re sitting on the floor.
- Use a prop to lift your hips. You can use blankets, blocks, or books.
- Sit up straight and tall. If possible, don’t round your lower back.
- Do move your shoulders back and relax your shoulders down your back.
- Think of someone pulling on a string at the top of your head.
Did you know?
Research shows that sharing regular updates about your goals makes you more likely to achieve them. That’s why we’d love you to participate in our Adventure Begins at OM private Facebook group. There, you’ll find a small group of mindful adventurers who are working hard to kick ass at life.
Come on over and share your meditation experience with us.
♥ Happy adventures, Stephen & Jane
P.S. Did you enjoy today’s lesson? If so, please share the kick start with a friend!