Practice Yoga with Stephen Ewashkiw
- This event has passed.
Adventure Yoga Immersion (pt.4) at House of Yoga Waterford, Ireland
May 5 @ 6:00 pm - May 7 @ 6:00 pm IST
What is an Adventure Yoga Immersion?
Immerse yourself in the practice and philosophy of yoga to deepen your knowledge and transform your yoga practice while building the tools you need—courage, clarity, and confidence—to step outside your comfort zone and live your fullest life.
After completing the immersion, you will:
- Have a deeper understanding of the yoga postures.
- Have the tools to develop a solid practice in meditation.
- Discover a deeper connection to your yoga practice.
- Be able to integrate the key elements of yoga into your practice and into your daily life.
- Have a clearer understanding of the history of yoga and the philosophies related to the practice.
The immersion is appropriate for all students with a regular yoga practice. You will need to enrol for the entire immersion and attend as many hours of the training as possible.
We’d love for you to join us!
More info: Text to 085 8181386 or email [email protected]
Price: €1008 (a payment plan is available – please contact Margaret at the studio to discuss).
Counts towards Continuing Education hours with the Yoga Alliance.
80 hours over 4 weekends // Fri 6–9pm, Sat/Sun 8am–6pm