How to make your Cambodia trip extra-special
We have explored Cambodia from top to bottom and just love the country, its people, and the incredible food! There are so many adventures to be had, we really don’t want you to miss out.
We’ve hand-selected some amazing adventures for you to have in Cambodia. So, if you want to take your Cambodia trip to the next level, start with the activities below!
Cooking Classes in Cambodia
Don’t miss out on learning to cook the incredible Cambodian cuisine! Here are a few classes you might want to try.
Cooking class and market tour
Cook an authentic Khmer meal
Why we like Cookly
- They personally visit every cooking class to ensure quality before adding it to the site
- Their cooking schools purchase most ingredients from local markets and many focus on organic ingredients
- For most classes, you can cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund (with 4% service charge)
Bike Tours with Grasshopper Adventures
Grasshopper runs some of our favourite tours in Asia, taking you off the beaten track and introducing you to local people and beautiful landscapes.
Why we like Grasshopper Adventures
- They promote travel by bicycle, which is our favourite (and the most eco-friendly) way to travel
- Their guides are entertaining, knowledgable, and they promote socially responsible businesses on all tours, so your travel money can have a positive impact
- Group tours are 6–14 people. Just enough to make sure you’re in good company, but not too many to be overwhelming
- A small company, Grasshopper gives that personal touch to every traveller. You’ll leave feeling more like family than just another customer
Hotels in Cambodia
Use the map below to search and find your perfect hotel in Cambodia.
Why we like Booking.com
- They offer free cancellation on most hotel bookings
- It’s easy to use and provides clear, useful information about the hotels
- We almost always find the best prices there
- Their customer service is excellent
ABOUT OUR TRAVEL PARTNERS
We hope you enjoy all the free content we create for you on My Five Acres. Did you know that almost all of it is written by just two of us? Yup, it’s a full-time job!
We carefully select the travel partners we recommend to you and choose them based on the quality of their offerings, their services, and their approach to social responsibility.
Then, we partner with our selected companies. If you use our travel partner links when you book activities, we get a small commission, usually around 4%, that helps pay for the hard work we put in.
Don’t worry, there’s no added cost for you!
So if you like what we do, please use our links when you book. Thanks so much! You’re helping us live our dream, so we can help you live yours.