“I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted.” ― Jack Kerouac
Hey change-maker! If you’re seeing this page, we can assume:
- You are ready for a change in your life
- You recently saw us speak about Creating Radical Change
- You want to get started now!
Congratulations! You are one of the few people to even get this far in the process of changing your life. Which means you almost certainly have the motivation and the tenacity to make it really happen.
We know you can do it.
To help you move forward, here are the resources we mentioned in our workshop.
RESOURCE 1: A Quick & Dirty Guide to Mastering Fear
How do you squash the fear monster?
The real answers is: you don’t. Fear is a part of you – it’s never going away.
But the good news is, you CAN master your fears.
So, are you ready to explore your fear in all its hideous glory? Are you ready to make fear YOUR bitch? Are you ready to ride fear’s thorny back all the way to the finish line?
Then get started now…
RESOURCE 2: 5 Fabulous Tools to Help Create a Vision for Your Life
Four INSPIRING reasons to create a vision for your life:
- A vision is a tool that gives your life direction. It’s a landmark upon which you can always rely; it will prevent you from spending your life walking in circles.
- A vision will help you make sure you’re living YOUR life, not somebody else’s idea of what your life should be.
- A vision can become the “why” for everything you do. Maybe more importantly, it becomes the “why not” for everything you say NO to.
- A vision prevents you from waking up in 10 years screaming, “Aaaah, what the hell have I done with my life?!?”
To get started…
RESOURCE 3: How to Transform Your Vision Into Reality
Until you take the steps to transform your vision into reality, your life vision is just a glossy, sparkly dream, which is nice to look at but disappears when you reach out to touch it.
When you first sat down to create a vision for your life, it was exciting, right? Well, reality check. The excitement is only a starting point. If you really want to transform your vision, you need to do the work.
So go get started…
Even More Resources
Once you’ve plowed through the three steps above, don’t lose your momentum. We have created guides on creating your dream life – from building confidence, to making smart decisions, to just being happy – to help you along the way.
We hope our talk and these guides help get you firmly on the path to creating the change you’ve been dreaming about. Always remember that your life is YOURS. You get to decide what happens next!
♥ Happy mindful adventures, Jane & Stephen